This seminar gives you a deep insight into Oracle Tenant technology.
The non-CDB technology has been discontinued with Oracle 12c. In the foreseeable future, all instances can only be operated with Tenant technology. With this seminar you get a deep insight into the Oracle Tenant technology. Both Single Tenant (included in SE2) and Multitenant (EE + Multitenant Option) are considered. You will be familiarized with the administration of Oracle Tenant environments, especially the differences to the previous non-CDB technology will be considered.- Installation and configuration of Tenant environments
- new components / terms
- Provisioning (creating databases in the Tenant environment)
- Portability (Plug-Out / Plug-In)
- Maintenance (operation of the Tenant environments)
- Instance parameters (spfile)
- User and rights management in Tenant environments
- Backup & Recovery
- IO Optimization, Memory Management in PDBs
- Data Guard in Tenant environments
- You can install and run an Oracle Tenant environment.
- You will learn the differences to the previous non-CDB technology.
- You can patch and migrate an Oracle Tenant environment.
- You will receive decision support on when and how to migrate from the previous world.
Good knowledge of SQL, basic knowledge of Unix, good knowledge of Oracle administration