Coaching in classical and especially in agile projects, leading coaching conversations
The challenges in IT are increasing. Employees therefore increasingly need targeted support from their managers. With the use of a coaching interview you can do this efficiently, effectively and sustainably. You will learn how you can lead employees in a different way with coaching in classic and especially in agile projects. In the seminar, coaching discussions will be demonstrated and performed live. You will get direct insight as an observer and gain experience as a coach and coachee.- Basics of coaching in theory and practice
- Possible applications and limits of coaching
- Own attitude as coach, values, attitude and motivation
- Clarification of the roles of manager, consultant, coach and expert
- Phases of the coaching process
- Different techniques, intervention possibilities and systemic approach
- Differences between process and expert coaching
- Building contact and trust
- Ensuring sustainability
- Tips and hints for leading conversations in coaching
- Supplementing coaching in one's own leadership style
- Mastering difficult situations and avoiding pitfalls and stumbling blocks
- You will gain clarity and security as a coach of your employees and thus expand your leadership competence.
- You will get tao know the coaching process and the limits to be observed.
- You will acquire the appropriate methodical coaching instruments and learn how to use them to coach in a targeted, effective and efficient way.
- You will learn how to solve blockades with employees and in the team and how to provide valuable, supportive support.
IT managers, Scrum Masters, IT consultants, IT project managers