This seminar offers you a tried and tested overview of all important core topics of modern IT management.
IT is becoming more and more important in most companies and is now a decisive factor in the success of important business activities. This seminar offers you a tried and tested overview of all important core topics of modern IT management. After a well-founded insight into the respective special fields, the presentation of current management instruments takes up a broad space. With this knowledge, we convey to you the ability to develop IT strategies that contribute to the business success of your company.- Basics: Management activities, IT technologies in companies, tasks and requirements
- IT strategies: strategic corporate management, content, methods and techniques, implementation and realisation
- IT architectures: architecture variants/architecture pyramid, IT architecture management, frameworks (Zachman/TOGAF), planning and implementation
- IT service management: concepts and standards, service management in accordance with ITIL
- IT project management: terminology and standards, project flow, project organization, leadership in the project, project planning
- Organisation of IT: roles and tasks, IT outsourcing, reporting, leadership in the IT area
- IT controlling: features and concepts, methods (Balanced Scorecard, SLA)
- IT Quality Management: Basics and Terms, Relevant QM Standards
- IT security management: initial situation and requirements, legal framework, organizational models, security strategies
After this seminar you will be able to develop and successfully implement IT strategies and projects for your company. You will learn to use methods and techniques in a supportive way.
IT Managers, IT Project Managers, Process Managers, IT Architects, Business Architects, IT Consultants