We present the most frequent causes of crises and you will learn ways and possibilities to master project crises.
When crises occur in projects, it is important to be prepared and to know how to react. We present the most common causes of crises and you will learn ways and means to master project crises.- Projects in distress: indicators and features, crisis detection and early warning indicators, phase and dynamics of the crisis, crisis management in a structured way
- Clarify the initial situation: Analysis of the deviation, identification of crisis triggers
- Project manager as crisis manager
- Measures to resolve the crisis and comprehensive action planning
- Controlling and risk management to avoid crises
- Psychological side of crises and crisis management
- Learning from the crisis
- Making sensitive calls
- In the future, they will be better prepared for unforeseen situations and may be able to thwart or at least better manage the emergence of a profound crisis.
- You are prepared for project crises, expand your competence and increase your own security and sovereignty as a project manager.
- You recognize possible causes of crisis for your projects at an early stage.
- You know what crisis management looks like in acute crises and how you can best master them.
Experience in project management. Knowledge of the essential contents of the seminar "IT project management practice-oriented" (PM-01) is useful.
Project managers, project managers and sub-project managers who want to lead their project confidently through crises and expand their knowledge in the area of crisis management.