The seminar brings you closer to the ideas of agile project management with Scrum.
The seminar brings you closer to the ideas of agile project management with Scrum. It explains the roles, artifacts and the Scrum process, which is based on the idea of the autonomous actor. You will learn how to plan and organize a sprint and what special features have to be considered within the team.- Reasons for agile approaches
- The Agile Manifesto
- The roles in Scrum: Customer/Requestor, Product Owner, Scrum Master, Team
- Prerequisites for the respective role
- Artifacts in Scrum: Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Obstacle List
- Process in Scrum => Sprint: Sprint Planning => (What to do and how to do it?), Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective
- Organizational forms of larger teams
- Release Planning
- You will learn and apply the basics, the "thinking", the basic concept and the methods of agile project management with Scrum.
- You know what is important for agile projects with Scrum and what you should pay attention to as a Scrum Master, Product Owner or Development Team Member in a Scrum project.
Project experience and knowledge of the essential basics of project management
Persons with basic know-how and/or experience in projects