This Jira Essentials with Agile Mindset training provides the basic know-how for using Atlassian Jira in an agile project environment.
The course Jira Essentials with Agile Mindset introduces agile approaches such as Scrum and Kanban and teaches them practically using the tool Jira. Not only is it explained how to use Jira, but participants are clearly taught why a project team can use Jira to effectively manage project processes in this way. The course is equally aimed at users of Jira Server or Jira Cloud solutions.
If desired, the training can also be conducted in a customised training without the agile basics within a then 4-hour basic course. The Jira-related training content is identical in both versions.
The participants of this practical course
• Know the general differences between conventional and agile project processes.
• Can produce an agile mindset
• Know the differences between Kanban and Scrum
• Can use Jira to organise project work
• Can report on project progress with Jira
• Know the basics of configuring Jira to best support an agile project team
Training content in detail:
• Jira Basics
• Setting up a Jira project
• Setting up a project board
• The Kanban Method
• Lean and agility
• Scrum basics
• Sprints and Backlog
• Epics and stories
• (Standard) project roles and authorisation concept in Jira
• Task types in Jira
• Set up and customise screens
• Setting up and impacting workflows
• Notifications - Configure notifications
• JQL Queries - how are search queries submitted? Use of filters.
• Version planning with Jira
• Configure, share and favourite dashboards in Jira
The training is basically helpful for all members of project teams in agile and classic projects. Whether Jira is already being used in a specific project environment or is only to be introduced, or whether only the basics of agile project procedures are initially required: our training provides participants with the necessary basics for the targeted use of Atlassian Jira. The course is also an important training module for acquiring the Atlassian certificate ACP-300 Agile Development with Jira Software.